[MALANG TRIP] Akalpa Cafe Review

by 04.56 0 komentar
Hello blog! How's life? It's been a long time since I've post something here. Well, I've been busy preparing for UTS, tutor, PHBC, Sport awards, and so on. But now I want to share my trip to malang last April (when it's 5th term holiday yayy).

I would like to review my most favorite cafe first,

Here it is, Akalpa Cafe located near Dieng and Toga Mas (My most favorite bookstore because they're cheap HAHAHAHA). First the interior. I LOVE THE INTERIOR. It's like cafe's in the street (?) tapi lebih berasa kayak cafe di dalam Museum Angkut and cozy. Cocok banget sama suasana malang yang lagi panas-panasnya.

Bagian dalam ruangan

Bagian luar ruangan - jangan jalan terus sampe ke pohon sana ya

Okay! So ada menu apa aja disini? Just like other cafes, they served coffee, minuman-minuman lucu, and voila! Sweets.

I'm not a big fan of sweets malah cenderung engga suka makanan manis. But when there's a Chocolate Ice Cream in the menu, whoaahhh I WANT THAATTTTT. Cocok banget sama suasana Malang yang lagi panas-panasnya.


Yummy! Waffles and Chocholate Ice Cream with honey sauce and fruits (Approximately IDR 30.000 - 40.000). 

Menurut gue itu saos yang dipinggiran (?) Cokelat dan strawberry cuma hiasan aja yang kalo ada juri masterchef udah disuruh apus itu dekorasi karna I don't really tastes that sauce except the honey sauce. Yang rada sedih adalah, itu buah nya sedikit banget hiks emang cuma dekorasi kayaknya.

Dan gue adalah salah satu pembenci whipped cream dan pas liat, i don't expect the whipped cream would be that much! Yah, jadi gue singkirin aja itu whipped cream, maafkan :")

But! The waffles is crunchy outside and soft inside which is

THATS THE WAY I WANT MY WAFFLES SERVED

Yap Waffles nya enak banget dan honey sauce nya berasa honey nya, Es krim cokelat nya mah ga usah dikomenin lah ya, ALL ICE CREAM IS YUMMY.

That crumble hum.....I kinda confused when i ate that, it gave the texture but not really work but i think its okay, yummy kok kayak biskuit yg di crumb and i think its more fit (or suitable?) with the ice cream instead waffles.

Overall, I Love this waffles and I want to eat that again sometime when I visit Malang. Even though I'm not a big fan of sweets, but waffles x Ice Cream is a must desert that I want to eat again.

Bye blog! See you on another post! XOXO

Farahiya (R) Adhani

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: