[BANDUNG TRIP DAY 1] Dusun Bambu

by 04.33 0 komentar

Hello blog! How's Life?
So, I just finished my final exam (yeah, we've a different orbit in UPH -said Inka). When I study with my UPH friends, I told them that I won't go anywhere for holiday (sedih banget ga sih?) and then they invited me to go on a trip in Bandung! Yeay! Memang kita rencananya mau wisata kuliner-an di Bandung

and I surprise

We went to 19 restaurant/cafe/jajanan for 3 days in Bandung. How about money? Jadi kita bikin kesepakatan buat naro deposit Rp 500.000,- ke gue (Yes, gue bendaharanya) dan itu dijadiin satu biar yang bayar jajan2 cukup gue aja biar engga ribet2.

Here we goes,

DUSUN BAMBU

 Sumber : Google

Well, We don't actually eat here but we just take a photo and enjoy the view. We went to a restaurant with a concepts like a bird nest, it's really unique I think, but the meal over there is really expensive T_T so we don't try that, we just took a photo like this :



Ahem, Ret. (Did you guys notice something in the photo below?)


Oh, Mickey, Owen, and Maria were playing sniper. Even though I don't try it, but well I just took a photo with the snipe in my hand HAHAHAHA GAYA NOMOR SATU DONG CUY.


Unfortunately, we went to there when it was weekdays, there weren't any performers in the stage, well karna ga ada performersnya, jadi kita pake buat foto-foto deh :3


Overall, kita puas banget main-main disini and here's the price :
Entrance : IDR 15.000/each person (with free mineral water that you can exchange it when you exit)
Sniper : IDR 30.000/30 shots

Farahiya (R) Adhani

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: