[BANDUNG TRIP] Two Hands Full Review

by 06.29 0 komentar
Hello blog! How's life? Whoaa I've been so productive in past weeks and barely even play games in weekends even though now is holiday, I don't know its the right or bad thing to do haha! Anyway, I'm surprised about this year's post because I've been productive updating this blog. Its rare, really. I'm not used to talk about something-not-so-important but lately I have some stories or review (or something-kind of-important-but-not-really).

Anyway, I want to review now because when I look at the photos.......I WANT TO GET BACK THEN.

Here we go,

Two Hands Full - Bandungall day breakfastAddress : Jalan Sukajadi No. 198 A, Pasteur, Sukajadi, Bandung Jawa Barat.


Okay, first impression, this is restaurant and cafe that served Brunch (Breakfast + Lunch), Western food and Coffee. Nothing impressive, huh? But we'll see.

First come in to the restaurant, the smell from the coffee machine makes me want to order their coffee, ASAP. You don't smell the coffees like that in other Coffee Shop, even Starbucks. I love the interior, a blend of woods and dominated in grey & brown. It's cozy. It really is. I wish I lived in Bandung so that I can do my task here.

Okay! So what we've ordered? Of course I'm a coffee person so I ordered Hot Cappucino (Coffee tastes great in hot water) and Owen ordered Long Mac. Then, we ordered Big Breeky and Smashed Avocado.

First, the drinks :
1. Hot Cappucino (IDR 29.000)


the price is standard, but not like other Cappucino, it served in a glass not cup. Anyway It's tasty and I love the Cappucino in here. Not too much milk, but It just enough milk which is I like it.

2. Long Mac (IDR 35.000)

Actually, It's a different version of Hot Cappucino only with two shots of espresso and I surprised that it served in cup while tha Cappucino in glass hahaha! (Yeah, it matters)

I REALLY LOVE THIS COFFEE MORE THAN THE HOT CAPPUCINO

It's strong, but the espresso is not too concentrated even though It's two shots maybe because there's milk in there. This is my new benchmark of the best Coffee ever.

I always looked a coffee like this in other coffee shop but there are none unless you ordered Hot Cappucino with extra shots hahaha. I really recommend this for the coffee person.

Now the food : surprisingly, the portion is huge even though there are only two menu, but enough for five person lol. Even me, I don't think I can finish that alone, but for the Smashed Avocado I would like to eat that alone :") and you see that in the photo  below, below the Big Breeky (on the right) there is a brown sugar. Even the brown sugar is tasty. My friend whom not a Coffee person, she ate that along with the coffee 1 teaspoon everytime she drink!


1. Big Breeky (IDR 55.000)


Well, there are sausages, eggs, mushrooms, some kind vegetables-which-i-dont-know-what-that-is and.......bacon which is I don't eat bacon and pork so I ordered so that the bacon was separate.

But my friends who eat that said the bacon is really delicious. Even that's the tasties bacon they've tried in their life (Its true!). They want to go back to Two hands full just for the bacon hahaha!

 I love the eggs, Its so soft. Yummy. It tastes great but I kinda confused when I eat that. Maybe it really should have be "Two Hands Full" so that you eat that like a sandwhich so that you can taste all the ingredients in one bite. But I love it anyway.

2. Smashed Avocado (IDR 50.000)


OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE MENU. Okay, maybe you'll confused by the name. But actually It was a bread with smoked salmon and avocado along with the lime, beetroot, and poached eggs.
You know what I love in this menu?

 I LOVE EVERYTHING

Even I'm not a big fan of beetroot and  avocadobut I ate it anyway because they're all tasty when you eat that all at once. I really LOVE the poached egg, really really really.

BUT THE SMOKED SALMON NAILED IT! 

I really wanna go back there to eat that smoked salmon again!

So, overall maybe we know why this place's called two hands full because when you eat sandwhich, you eat with both hands, right? Really worth it spend you brunch here along with your friends or alone just doing task maybe. This place's really cozy. Unfortunately the place's kinda small for a cafe.

Okay, that's all. Bye blog! XOXO





Farahiya (R) Adhani

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: